I started a new project today. I figured since I cook so much, it would be nice to have some fresh herbs and tomatoes at my finger tips when ever I need them. The strawberries are just a sweet indulgence. The problem with this whole project is that I have trouble keeping plants alive. My thumbs aren't exactly green...they are white...or peach... Well whatever color they are, it isn't green. Greenless thumb people like me buy "growing kits." I need extensive directions to which I tape to the back of the pots so that I can read and follow them carefully everyday. Hopefully, if everything "grows" as planned, I'll be able to transplant them to big girl pots outside on the cute little bakers rack on our back patio. I'll let you know how it goes in 6-8 weeks. Green thumbs crossed!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
February 24th
I started a new project today. I figured since I cook so much, it would be nice to have some fresh herbs and tomatoes at my finger tips when ever I need them. The strawberries are just a sweet indulgence. The problem with this whole project is that I have trouble keeping plants alive. My thumbs aren't exactly green...they are white...or peach... Well whatever color they are, it isn't green. Greenless thumb people like me buy "growing kits." I need extensive directions to which I tape to the back of the pots so that I can read and follow them carefully everyday. Hopefully, if everything "grows" as planned, I'll be able to transplant them to big girl pots outside on the cute little bakers rack on our back patio. I'll let you know how it goes in 6-8 weeks. Green thumbs crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment