Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1st

I don't think I'll ever set foot into this fudge shop because frankly, these things on the roof really freak me out. I don't understand why they are up there. What do they have to do with fudge...or any other tasty treat for that matter. And why is the one guy on the left separated from the rest of the group by a row of fake mallards? He also didn't get a santa hat like the rest of the group. Maybe he realizes that it is Feb. 2nd. And what's with the guy all the way on the right? Is that a bird beak? He looks like he is about to commit birdman suicide. That really puts me in the mood for "one FOOT of Chocolate only 99 cents". Heck, I would want to jump the roof too if I had to stay up there year round with the rest of these clowns in santa hats. I don't know if you can see the signs in the window because this shot was taken on a drive by. But one of them says, "Dolly Parton Suckers Only 99 cents." Hmmm that sounds interesting. I don't know which is more disturbing, sucking on Dolly Parton's head or...well I'm just not going to go there. I have never come close enough to actually figure this place out because like I said, it gives me the heebie jeebies. Click the picture to enlarge if you dare but don't blame me for you nightmares.

1 comment:

  1. Please go in!! :) I want to hear all about it and sample their fudge!!!

    ReplyDelete