Thursday, January 5, 2012

Family Photo

We took family pictures while in town over Christmas.  And I love them!









They turned out so good that I can't decide which of the 4 pics below to frame on my picture wall. 
 Help me out!

Picture 1?

 Picture 2?
 Picture 3?
 Picture 4?
Which one is your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. 1st your family is beautiful!
    2nd you are so photogenic.
    3rd and my vote...Love #1, but #4 gets my vote because of the grandma snuggles with Baby A.

    Happy New Year! Love keeping up with your growing family. All the best in '12!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the black and white. But...if you're debating between the four, I'd say #2. Guess I'm not the only one, so hopefully your decision is easier now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 it is! Thanks for your help. Btw I love the black and whites too but my family picture wall is all in color and one large B&W photo would look weird in the mix. I am going to figure out something else to do with those.

    ReplyDelete