Wednesday, November 9, 2011
They're BAAaaack!
The other day, Henry was going nuts out in the back yard. It was a fairly windy fall day and leaves were being blown around the yard. But I couldn't understand why he was barking so much. There was nothing out there but the leaves. Fed up with the noise, I finally stalked outside and yelled, "Henry! Hush! It's just a lea-....or it's a giant TARANTULA!" Cue me running back inside screaming like a little girl. Remember when we had a tarantula on our porch around this time last year? Don't worry I didn't kill this one. I didn't want to get close enough. (I used extreme zoom to take the pic below) He just crawled across the yard, up the 20 foot rock wall, and out of our lives. Thank goodness.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This made me feel CREEPED out!
ReplyDelete