Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 30th

Ayer Halloween Pumpkins 2010!
The guys went to the Arkansas/Vandy game today so us girls got together with the children to hang out and carve our pumpkins. Ok... so the children weren't so much involved in the actual carving process. Lets face it, carving pumpkins is a mess that is too hard to control with almost two year olds running around. We waited till they were napping.

Emery's "Blues Clues" (or "clue clue" if you ask her)

Braxton's "Thomas The Train"

My "Good Bite Moon"

Andrea's "Ghost"

Ashley's "Spider Web"

And the crowd favorite...
My "OMG Face"


The Group

4 comments:

  1. Looken awesome!! Please tell me you guys had a kit?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used kits for all except the OMG face. That one I drew and traced my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh...I wish I liked carving pumpkins. I am so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the "Clue-Clue" one the best

    ReplyDelete