Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 18th

IT IS HOT
...so hot that we have been and will be under a heat advisory until Monday night.
...so hot that when David went for an 8 mile run today he came back after 53 minutes only having ran 4.5 (In his last marathon, each mile was run at least 3 minutes and 45 seconds faster.)
...so hot that we had to come inside from the pool to "cool off"
...so hot that our air conditioner is set at 75 but it can't seem to get below 77.
...not so hot that our thermometer is tilting toward 107 like Annapolis but I have a feeling that it is coming our way.


I would also like to add that this weather does not have me bummed. I would much rather have this than freezing cold. I like tank tops more than turtle necks.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! This made me laugh...the heat here has not let up this summer, but I totally agree...I'll take this any day over a cold, brown, windy winter. Flip flops over shoes...always.

    ReplyDelete