Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18th

UGH! That won't work!
Boy, electronics can be difficult. Let me explain. For Christmas, I received some awesome gifts to put my schoolin' to good use. I have been going back and forth with Amazon to get the right digital flashcard video camera for the right amount of money and finally found one I was happy with. It came in the mail and I was so excited to get started shooting, editing, and sending out my work for everyone to enjoy. Well guess what. It came with the wrong outlet plug and you can't use a camera with a dead battery. We live in America where this doesn't work. So instead of boxing it all up and sending back to Amazon AGAIN (which I don't want to do because I have to pay the shipping), I need to get either an adapter or a whole different power cord. Suggestions???

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, call Amazon and tell them to send you the right freakin' cord. And no, I won't ship this one back to you on my dime!!

    ReplyDelete