
We took a day trip to Eureka Springs this morning. It is about an hour drive from our house. What a cute place! I think we may go back in the spring when it is a bit warmer and most of the places aren't "closed for the winter." This is where we had brunch. We walked all the way up to the top of a humongous hill to eat there, but it was worth it! I have never been to a place as hilly as Eureka Springs. I would describe it as a cross between Estes Park, CO and Down Town Annapolis with more hills. I definitely recomend a visit. There are so many cute little Inns.
This is where Papa and I stayed when we went to Eureka Springs. We had a great time. We really enjoyed the spa treatments. The food was very good too. You know it is haunted?
ReplyDeleteYou should go back in the Spring....that's when we went and did lots of shopping.