Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mudder's Day!

I have to brag on my special guy today. To show how much my husband loves the mother of his children, David got up early this morning to run some special errands. If you read my baby blog post the other day, you would know how much I have been craving donuts...and how hard they have been to find. Apparently David found a general store on the back roads halfway between our house and his work that makes fresh homemade donuts each morning. David said, he even picked them hot off the tray right as they were coming out of the kitchen. Then he drove to get me a special decaff caramel latte with non-fat milk...which I know he feels like such a goob ordering. He was back to surprise me for Mother's Day by the time Em and I woke up. The donuts were absolutely delicious and the coffee made them taste even better. I am so lucky to have a husband who knows exactly what I want no matter how big or small.


Then we went to church where Emery made me a special gift in sunday school.
I must say it is great to be a Mom!


1 comment:

  1. Casey's donuts!!! I made many a run for those in college! Haven't seen that logo in years. :)

    ReplyDelete