What a great day! I could probably list atleast 28 great things that happened on the 26th but I'll just focus on the highlights.
Thank you everyone for showing me lots of birthday love. All of the calls, texts, cards, checks, emails, and FB posts were greatly appreciated. I love you all.
Thank you to the best husband ever for my new Kindle. I just finished my first book and can't wait to download the next. (He let me have it a little early) I love love love it!
On our way to dinner, we discovered a great surprise...
A new donut shop has opened in the same spot where Dunkin Donuts closed. It is hard to see because of the spur of the moment drive-by shot but the sign says "Bennett's Donuts." We'll have to see how they compare to Casey's.
In the morning, my sweet little girl woke up at the crack of dawn to wish me happy birthday...a present I didn't even know I wanted. She later made up for it by taking a FOUR HOUR NAP! Then before bed, she sang me a little song...
Last, as we settled down to watch TV I realized that So You Think You Can Dance started again. I love that show!
...It's the little things that make me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment