The Beach!

You wanna know what's so great about the beach in February? There's no snow!

It was so nice to get away, visit with David's side of the family, and see him run a marathon for a good cause.

Em loved the ocean, even though it was a little chilly that morning. In between picking "she sheaws" she looked up to cheer for the runners.
Oh wait I think I see him...
There he is!

GO DADDY!

Out of all the marathons David has run, (that number is 18 by the way) he said that this one was his favorite.

And who could blame him? The weather was fantastic. The terrain was flat. Quite a bit of the course was on the beach. And a lot of the proceeds went to fight breast cancer.

Oh yeah, and it was his fastest time ever! Three hours and 27 minutes!

Great job David! We'll cheer for you at the beach any day!
What an awesome marathon!! I'll have to remember this one next year! Way to go David!!
ReplyDelete