Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 16th

And so begins the third chapter in my husband's million dollar mouth.
*For those of you joining late, let me explain. After jaw surgery and braces, David had the remains of a failed root canal extracted, along with a cyst that caused the mess, to prepare for an implanted tooth. This means that he will be without a front tooth for some months to let the area heal. Above is his replacement for that time period.
P.S. With David's permission, I took a picture of his toothless grin for today's blog post but after thinking it over I decided to hold off on putting that picture on the internet until he has a little better judgement and a little less pain killers.
P.P.S This is just in time for Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. awww poor thing!! I also have these fun plastic retainers!! Tell him to take it easy...you deserve a BIG prize for all that you have done for his teeth!! I remember you blending foods for him and E!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's seriously going to have SUCH beautiful teeth! I cant wait for the final result! Let me know if yall need anything <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. He should be the guy from The Hangover. You know...he could carry a "baby" (Carlos) around and you could be the girl he accidentally proposed to the night before. :)

    ReplyDelete