Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 9th

Nutella and Banana Won Tons
These are fabulous. Plus, they are surprisingly easy to make...and versatile. If you only want to make two, then just make two. You waste a lot of oil that way, but hey...you only ate two. If you want to make fifty, then you can make fifty. I can't guarantee you won't eat fifty. They are really good.
Basically, it is about a tsp. of nutella and a slice of banana wrapped in a won ton wrapper with an egg wash to seal the flaps closed. Then you fry them individually in a small pan with about 3/4 inch of canola oil until golden brown.
I must say, I was very skeptical about making this recipe after my bang bang shrimp fiasco. However, there were very little oil splatters (if any) and since I used a small pan with a small amount of canola oil, I felt in full control. Here is the official recipe. I recommend you try this one right away. And make a bunch for your friends and family. They will love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment