
Mishap to masterpiece. A couple weeks ago I tried making homemade soft pretzels. And instead of a perfectly formed pretzel shape, I ended up with pretzel mounds. Sure, they tasted good but just not what I was going for. So I threw what I didn't eat in the freezer until an idea came to mind of what to do with them. Then we had these awesome slider appetizers at this restaurant who used soft pretzels for the buns. "Great idea!" I thought. And since I had some meat at home that was getting dangerously close to expiration, I pulled those bad boys out of the freezer. Viola! Pretzel bun sliders with sweet potato fries and almond green beans.
Girl... you are something else. I love to hear(and see) what you have created now. How fun!
ReplyDeleteYou have got to come to my house and cook those!! By the way...I made your lasagna the other night and it was so good!
ReplyDeletePretzel Buns are a huge deal right now on burgers in Chicago. makin' me hungry.
ReplyDelete