And would you look at that!
THAT is another one of my mother's day gifts. But they are so dang expensive we are going to say mother's day/birthday gift. (May 26th in case y'all forgot) David knew how much I need/wanted a kitchen aid mixer. I have burnt out the motor on three hand helds already. And she is bright shiny candy apple red! I think I'll name her Trudy. I wanted to start out making something nice and easy so that Trudy and I could get well acquainted. So I made these:
And wouldn't you know it, they were the best doggone cookies I have ever put in my mouth! (this week) I have to give all the credit to Trudy...and the person who actually came up with the recipe. They are cheesecake cookies and they are easy and super delicious. So good, that you should get up right now and go make them. Well go on. Umm...you're still sitting there.
I don't know.....Trudy looks like a Dude to me.
ReplyDeleteYowza! They look delish! I love my kitchen aid mixer. So far, I think these Mother's Day presents from David were a little selfish...if you know what I mean...cookbook, mixer...David is a very smart man! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW!! These look wonderful. If you keep eating your accomplishments...well let's just say you may have thighs like me and Em!
ReplyDeleteYou know... I don't enjoy eating it as much as I enjoy cooking it. I love to taste and nibble what I make but I usually end up giving most of it away when it comes to sweets. I have always cooked like this, only now is everyone aware of it because I blog about it.
ReplyDeleteOh and Trudy is soooo not a dude.