Friday, May 18, 2012

The Boys

I got some great shots of the dogs the other day.  I laughed when I downloaded them on the computer because each photo reflects their personalities so well.  I can almost hear what is going on in their minds.


Lincoln: Nice day to lay in the grass.
Henry: I love being outside.
Lincoln: Oh look there's Mom.
 Lincoln: I'm ready to go inside now.
 Lincoln: Please let me inside. I'm giving you the sad puppy dog look so that you will feel sorry for me.
Lincoln: Open the door. I'm ready to go lay on my couch.
Henry: Are you sure we should go in? I mean, there is a lot going on out here.
Henry: Oh look Mom! Hi Mom! (lick)
Lincoln: Yeah, butter her up so she'll let us in.
Henry: What's that black thing you keep pointing at me?
Lincoln: Open the door and unhook my leash.
Lincoln: Let. Me. In.
Henry: Seriously though, can you let me in first? I want to give the old man a sneak attack when he walks in the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment