Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Lincoln

Lincoln turns 9 years old today.  And he's still our best buddy. (sorry Henry...but you know it's true;)
Lincoln has been with David and me from the begining.




He's a little more gray in the face, neck and chest but he's still in great shape.
 Happy Birthday Buddy

4 comments:

  1. I love you Lincoln!! He was the cutest puppy I've ever seen. I still remember when you first got him and his paws were too big for him. He would run and trip over his ears. He's always been the sweetest dog (and I'm a cat lover :) Treat him to some fun exercise today, he'll enjoy that (or maybe just a cookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss Lincoln! I'll never forget when we were searching for Jessie one day and found her in your front yard staring at Lincoln through the window. So cute. Miss all of you guys!!!

    P.S. Love the W '04 sticker too! :)

    ReplyDelete