Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hotdog Uglies

I know, it has been a long time since I have posted a recipe. I haven't been experimenting as much with my cooking but lately I have been on the look out for yummy, easy recipes that I can whip up quickly. "Whatever's easiest" will be the motto for the coming months. I found this gem on PW's website. It is the perfect recipe for kids...and husbands.



Take a can of biscuits and roll out each one so that it is flat. Then press into a muffin pan sprayed with pam.

Cut a few hot dogs lengthwise, then chop. Sprinkle them into the bottom of the biscuit cups.

Take a can of your favorite kind of chili and spoon a heaping tablespoon over the hot dogs.


Sprinkle shredded cheese over top. Pinch up the sides and fold down so that the biscuit is sealed.


Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.


Enjoy!


Your husband and your kids will love you forever.

And if you use paper plates, the only thing you'll have to wash when your done is the muffin tin, the rolling pin, a knife, and a cheese grater.




1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! I need more things like this to fill Isaiah's 6'5" body!

    ReplyDelete