Monday, April 4, 2011

Where the heck have you been?

Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. It has been hard to find a whole lot of inspiration these past few weeks. The weather has been cold and rainy...not so good for the herbs and flowers I planted mid-March, by the way. I have had a little more food aversion this pregnancy than I did with Emery which is keeping me from cooking since it normally hits in the afternoon. I have also had a little spout with allergies due to spring winds that feel like being in the center of a tornado. And since I've never been much of a complainer, I just haven't had a lot to write about. Who wants to read a blog full of complaints anyway? But not to worry, things are looking up. We had a gorgeous weekend and were able to spend most of the time outside. The afternoon sickness seams to be subsiding. There are a couple of vacations in our near future. And our new hardwood floors get laid next weekend. YaHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment